[NK]==Forum==
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NK]==Forum==

Hey Hey!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!

Go down 
+2
[NK]==Mops==
Richard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
AMaTeUR
AMaTeUR
Richard

Number of posts : 32
Country and/or City : Canada, Qc. MTL
Registration date : 2006-06-29

Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! Empty
PostSubject: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptyFri 7 Jul - 15:38

Hey!
There is many compressors in the world but I will talk you about the ones who are the best Wink

Winrar: .Rar Compressor but it can compress more things like .zip, .ace, .tar, .cab, .uue, .gzip, .arj, .bz2, .lzh, .jar, .z, .iso, .7zip

Winzip: Zip. Compressor as you can see but Winrar can compress more Things than Winzip.

PowerIso: This is one of my favorites, It can only compress .bin, .iso and .daa but its the best compressor for those files and it can burn a .iso file that contains many files (like a big game Call of Duty 2) in a Dvd (4.7 Go) and it can compress a big file that contains many files into ONE FILE (.iso or .daa or .bin)

UltraIso: This one is the best compressor for .iso, .cue, .mdf, .mds files! Smile

Isobuster: This is the one that I use the most because there is ALMOST never errors of compressing or opening .iso , .mds, .mdf, .cue files! Razz

And I know that there is more Compressors like Tugzip - Winace etc...

But The ones that I just talked about are the best for ME Smile

And for some reason I have all those compressors in Full Version ( Winrar 3.51 Pro - Winzip 10.0 Pro, Power Iso 3.2, Ultraiso 8.0, Isobuster 1.9 Pro) muahahaha whistle

Talk about it if you want beer

Joke2 rock band
Back to top Go down
[NK]==Mops==
übern00b
übern00b
[NK]==Mops==

Number of posts : 575
Country and/or City : Belgium
Registration date : 2004-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptyFri 7 Jul - 16:09

7-zip: Free and not that big as winzip + no cracks needed + much better
aaooww....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkclan.info
[NK]==Kofiers==
Pro-Amateur
Pro-Amateur
[NK]==Kofiers==

Number of posts : 1275
Country and/or City : France, Paris
Registration date : 2004-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptyFri 7 Jul - 19:18

In the past, I had to use Winzip and Winrar..
but at the present time, I only use Winrar here since they added the .zip...
Back to top Go down
https://nk-clan.forumactif.com/
[NK]==D. Pippy==
\ö/
\ö/
[NK]==D. Pippy==

Number of posts : 687
Country and/or City : Finland?
Registration date : 2004-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptyFri 7 Jul - 19:26

just Winrar here, it has everything I need
and for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[NK]==Neutrino==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Neutrino==

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2005-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptySat 8 Jul - 13:39

Just give me tar, gzip and bzip2. The rest I don't need
Back to top Go down
forkart
AMaTeUR
AMaTeUR

Number of posts : 1
Country and/or City : usa
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptySat 21 Oct - 6:08

MagicISO: it supports iso cue/bin mds/mdf ccd/img uif image. Uif image is great compression file format.

Universal Image Format(UIF) is a powerful compression image file format for backuping CD/DVD. It is fast, reliable, and has rich set of features which include password-protected, data encryption, MD5 checksum support and much more. UIF can not only contain the complete data of CD/DVD just like ISO image, But UIF also supports backuping multi-session CD/DVD, Audio-CD, VCD, SVCD and DVD-Video.

What is the advantage to use UIF instead of ISO Image, zip, rar and other CD/DVD image to backup CD/DVD? The first and important advantage of using UIF is that can reduce the size of image file, it saves both in the compression and in the saving of disk sector cluster, UIF is a compressed format, It compresses raw CD/DVD data with high quality compression-method. Second, You can backup secret and private CD/DVD using UIF. Especially, It has the advantage to transfer CD/DVD through the Internet. UIF provides both the feature of password-protected for denying the access from any unauthorized user and other feature of data encryption for defeating any sniffer and hacker. Easy and Express to use UIF without restoring and extracting. Unlike ZIP,RAR and other compression archive, you don't have to extract files and folders from UIF before you need to use this files or folders. Just use virtual CD/VD software like MagicDisc to mount UIF image as virtual CD so that you can access all files and folders in UIF image through this virtual CD just like accessing your the original CD/DVD.
http://www.magiciso.com/
Back to top Go down
Richard
AMaTeUR
AMaTeUR
Richard

Number of posts : 32
Country and/or City : Canada, Qc. MTL
Registration date : 2006-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! EmptyWed 1 Nov - 1:28

I better like PowerIso ;P
Try it! So simple and useful!
Burning DvDs or Cds of .iso, .daa and .mds really nice!

Thanks Richard,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!   Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful! Empty

Back to top Go down

Compressing Programs! Pretty Useful!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NK]==Forum== :: [NK]==Techtalk== :: [NK]==Progs==-
Jump to: