[NK]==Forum==
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NK]==Forum==

Hey Hey!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Lake (Beta 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[NK]==BOREAS==
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[NK]==BOREAS==

Number of posts : 821
Country and/or City : Europe ;)
Registration date : 2004-11-17

Shadow Lake (Beta 1) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Lake (Beta 1)   Shadow Lake (Beta 1) EmptyMon 4 Jul - 14:49

Shadow Lake (Beta 1) ShadowLake_b1

Info:
Quote :

Okay boys & girls, a buddy of mine and i have come up with a new sniper map that im
hoping everyone will enjoy, its a beta so it will need to be tested out and see how it works.

Axis and Allie sides are identical to give equal opportunity killing!
No team will have any advantage over the other, its all about skill baby!!

here are some screenshots and Beta 1 should be ready for release thur. or fri.

(some may know my first sniper map {when i was in a different clan} and it was such a
big hit that i wanted to do another one, and now that i have my own clan i figured it
was perfect timing for another new sniper map)

when the map is released it will be on this server!

Quote :

Map Information
-------------------------------------------------

Game : Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Title : Shores of Shadow Lake
Filename : shadowlake_b1.pk3
Version : Beta 1
Release date : 07/03/2005
Decription : Two small compounds located on the shores of Shadow Lake were constructed. Axis & Allies had weapons and
supplies airlifted in only to find out that it was crates of sniper rifles only.

This is a good sized map for 10-15 players per side.

Installation : Place the shadowlake_b1.pk3 to your etmain folder, select it from the multiplayer->create server menu or
bring down the console and type: map shadow_lake_b1.pk3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Objectives
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# The Axis/Allies need to hold off the enemy troops with nothing but your knife, pistol, or a sniper rifle.

# The Axis/Allies need to find cover and stay alive untill fre-sh supplies and weapons are airdropped in.

# Be aware that waterway door is accessible, covert ops may try and infiltrate your camp.

Additional Map Information/Credits

Thanks : Special thanks always to Splash Damage for a great game, Drakir for his prefabs www.drakir.tk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# This is a Beta version, please report any bugs to jivanta@gmail.com
# Bugs and other revisions/changes will be available in the next release (Beta 1.2)

-------------------------------------------------

Pics:
http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name=pnPHPbb2&file=viewtopic&t=12411

Download (3,38MB):
Shadow_Lake_b1

...mmmh
Back to top Go down

Shadow Lake (Beta 1)
Page 1 of 1