[NK]==Forum==
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NK]==Forum==

Hey Hey!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chicken Bucket (v1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[NK]==BOREAS==
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[NK]==BOREAS==

Number of posts : 821
Country and/or City : Europe ;)
Registration date : 2004-11-17

Chicken Bucket (v1) Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Bucket (v1)   Chicken Bucket (v1) EmptyFri 9 Dec - 13:54

Chicken Bucket (v1) ChickenBucket_v1

Info:
Quote :

Overview

What was supposed to be a peaceful meeting at a popular fast food place turned into a warground over the jukebox, given the conflicting musical tastes. After both sides constructed a Fort Concrete, the fight was on to see who will be the Bucket Masters!

Allied Objectives:

1: Primary1 : Don't let the Axis control the jukebox
2: Primary2 : Play the Allied song on the jukebox
3: Secondary1 : DOn't let the Axis build a Command Post
4: Secondary2 : Build a Command Post

Axis Objectives:

1: Primary1 : Keep control of the jukebox
2: Primary2 : Keep the Allies from activating the jukebox
3: Secondary1 : Build a Command Post
4: Secondary2 : Don't let the Allies build a Command Post

Well, I did it again. I released another map that somehow got into the rotation. This map release was kinda between an alpha and beta, an alta, if you will. I believe the Bucketeers would make good "trial by fire" testers. If you have any feedback, good, constructively bad, or "lol u suk"s for the Chicken Bucket map, let me know! Here's my first thought about the map after playing it three times: I need to make that victory music shorter, maybe chop it down to 10-15 seconds.

And don't worry if you missed the sign/poster rush! You can still submit signs or posters for version 2, just post 'em up in this thread. You can find the "rules" here on the first post:
http://www.chickenbucket.com/postnuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1626 ... ... I'll think of a place to put the signs, I swear! ... ... Maybe the Fort Concretes need some sponsorship or something. "This base brought to you by Pennzoil. Pennzoil: The oil tanks love most!" Anywho, scratch the sponsor idea, but I'll think of something.

Thanks for the testing and feedback and I hope you enjoyed my "December-Holiday-Oriented" present to the community

Download (11,0 MB):
bucket_v1

Last edited by on Wed 14 Dec - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[NK]==Axeman89==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Axeman89==

Number of posts : 650
Country and/or City : Madison, WI, US
Registration date : 2004-11-13

Chicken Bucket (v1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken Bucket (v1)   Chicken Bucket (v1) EmptySat 10 Dec - 1:00

Let's submit a sign!!!
Okay, I love how he managed to make it look like a real fast food joint, although everything outside of the Chicken Bucket was so-so and the music was grotesque, not funny (like my school's music department!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/axeman89

Chicken Bucket (v1)
Page 1 of 1