[NK]==Forum==
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NK]==Forum==

Hey Hey!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[NK]==BOREAS==
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
[NK]==BOREAS==

Number of posts : 821
Country and/or City : Europe ;)
Registration date : 2004-11-17

Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta)   Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta) EmptyTue 3 Jan - 2:37

Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta) AlpsPart2_pb

Info:
Quote :
The Allies are trying to clear a blockage on a major strategic train route which the Axis have made in a tunnel near to a small mining village, high in the Alps. They start at the spawn marked at the map, and must destroy both anti tank guns positioned on the road so that a truck of explosives can safely reach the wall to make it possible to enter the village. Meanwhile, the Axis can travel through the mine, emerging from ventilation shafts to defend their guns.

I've been working on the terrain, and have built the terrain all the way up the road to the defensive wall, although most of it is not yet textured. I've also made the tunnel with the blockage, (probably) the greatest set of points ever to feature in an ET map, and the North Gun bunker.

Recoil has been working on the detail, things such as the Allies Spawn, South Gun Bunker, and all the buildings in the mining village. He would very much like me to point out that the overhead view has an older version of the village, and better pictures should be posted soon.

Download (5,02 MB):
alps2_pb

Pics:
http://www.thegatheringclan.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6363

Last edited by on Sun 8 Jan - 1:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[NK]==Axeman89==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Member==
[NK]==Axeman89==

Number of posts : 650
Country and/or City : Madison, WI, US
Registration date : 2004-11-13

Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta)   Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta) EmptyTue 3 Jan - 7:08

Looks promising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/axeman89

Alps - Part 2 (Public Beta)
Page 1 of 1